Few ducks in the park blowing bubbles

There were a few ducks in the park blowing
bubbles, and a police officer gave them a ticket.
They went to court and the first duck went in to
see the judge.
The judge asks, "What is your name and why are
you here?"
The duck said, "My name is quack and I'm here
for blowing bubbles in a park." The judge said,
"That's not a crime, your free to leave. please
send the next duck in.
" So the next duck comes in and the judge asks,
"What is your name and why are you here?" The
duck says "My name is quack quack and I'm here
for blowing bubbles in the park." The judge
replied, "That's not a crime your free to go.
Please send the next duck in."
So the third duck comes in and the judge says,
"Let me guess your name is quack quack quack
and your here for blowing bubbles in the park?"
The duck says "No, my name is bubbles."